Home Buying in Sunnyside>Question Details

Jason Mattson…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV

I need a CMA on a property in Queens.

Asked by Jason Mattson Broker, Las Vegas, NV Sat Feb 23, 2013

I am broker in Las vegas trying to assist a very good friend in New York. I am open to referring her to a good agent. Could I please get help comping the following property: 4002 44th St, Queens NY 11104. Thank you.

Jason Mattson - jason@orglv.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109959458-4002-44th-St-Queen…

Answers

7
Marco Gomez’s answer
a CMA is really a comparative of all the like homes that have sold, are on the market, under contract and expired off the market the reason agents use this tool is to give them an overall picture of where the homes should be priced in relation to similar homes. its one of the tools we use in order to price the homes we sell. so i believe you should use CMA The best would be to hire a bank do to the appraisal for $350 of what the home is worth which will determine how much they will lend a potential buyer for your home.
John Keane is a well respected Agent. His listing is his CMA. He prices and lists to Move. This is a private community setting in Sunnyside. the Most recent sales data show like units moving +-2K
Hi Jason, I have sold my share of listing in the Queens,
Brooklyn and Long Island in the New York area. But the calls
coming in and the requests are so many that I need to show
more of them. I would love to have work with you and any referrals
we can add my inventory for sale.Please send fee and we will work
on them together. I just need a few seconds to sit with you and discuses
a plan that will work for both of us. Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Jason,

Your friend listed her home for sale yesterday. We are happy to provide comps/CMA as it has been requested and cannot be construed as interfering with a listing.

Feel free to contact me.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
This property appears to be listed in the MLS with another broker. Kindly advise
Good afternoon Jason Mattson,

I saw the property listed a day ago in the MLS. I would recommend to consult with the Realtor that has it listed.
$540K
IF YOU NEED HELP. CALL ME. I REAL ESTATE BROKER SPECIAL IN QUEENS

917-723-3000