Home Buying in Palm Beach>Question Details

lisa Hill, Home Buyer in Palm Beach, FL

I need HOA's at $400 a month or less.

Asked by lisa Hill, Palm Beach, FL Tue Sep 11, 2012

Ideally $300-$400 a month is themost for an HOA.
But I was also interested in N Palm Beach on Yach CLub Drive.
Have anything?

Answers

3
You can by Town homes 2/2.5-1300 sq ft under air and pay that or less per month, it all depends on what you want and where you want to be. You did not say what you want except for HOA, thats a small piece of the puzzle, do you want a condo, Town home, Single family home, how many bedrooms, baths etc. and also how much you want to spend for the property.

If you give me this information I would be more then happy to reserach properties for you in the NPB area as well as others to give you some perspective.

Regards

Peter ReJune
Realtor Broker Associate
Keller Williams Palm Beach
561-793-2493
Dear Lisa,

I deal with many clients who have an aversion to property encumbered by an association and there are all sorts of great neighborhoods from North Palm Beach/Palm Beach Gardens up through Juno Beach, Jupiter and Tequesta where you may consider and new opportunities that arise. Of course we are speaking about single family homes as all condo's and almost all town homes will have an association. If you are open to associations with fees under $400 a month you will find that many will fall well under that threshold.

Unfortunately your question was not linked to a specific property. The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Dear Lisa,
There are some great deals in North Palm Beach. Some communities have age restrictions and others have pet restrictions. On Yacht Club Drive, there are condos for sale in The Landings, Marina Harbour, Ports O Call and Shutters. The HOA fees are within your budget.

Email me if you have any specific questions.

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties
susannagrubb@gmail.com
That's great!! Thanks for your quick response. Can you send me some listings on Yacht Drive for any of them? Are there any oceanfront condos in S Ocean Ave with low HOA's?
Flag Tue Sep 11, 2012