Sequoia, Home Buyer in North Philadelphia E...

I ned a good lender when i was younger my parents had me put a mortgage in my name they didnt pay it off so i need a lender to trust me with their $

Asked by Sequoia, North Philadelphia East, Philadelphia, PA Fri Nov 27, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Chad Bahnsen’s answer
You will need to speak with a lender and I could possibly help. the questions would be..
1. Are you looking to refinance the mortgage just in your name?
2. Who is on the loan/deed at the moment?
3. How is your credit score?
4. income?
5. You'll have to give more specifics on what you are trying to do for anyone to be able to help.
Have a good day.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009
I would be happy to talk with you about the situation and see what we can do for you. I do have a few questions though. Was the house lost to foreclosure? What ever happened to the mortgage and the house. You can also feel free to gove me a call at 215-409-6937..thanks again
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 27, 2009
Well are you saying this because your credit is now hurt due to this?

What kind of loan are you looking to get?

Feel free to drop Robert an email at

He works for Prosperity Mortgage which is a joint venture between Wells Fargo and Long and Foster Real Estate.

Sean Dawes
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer