Home Buying in Alamogordo>Question Details

Djd, Home Buyer in Alamogordo, NM

I might like to apply for a VA loan in the Alamogordo area, Do I need some kind of Certificate from the VA and do I get it or the Bank?

Asked by Djd, Alamogordo, NM Thu Jan 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


You can get your own certificate or the VA lender can get it for you. I would love to help you get qualified for a VA loan and help you find a home in Alamogordo. Call me at 575-430-0622
Web Reference: http://LindaMHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 31, 2013
You may do either one. However many people have found it easier to go through a Lending Institution, because they can pre-qualify you at the same time that he/she orders the VA Certificate of Eligibility, and this saves you time.

We have excellent local lenders who are experienced with VA loans. Contact me for further information on closing costs, rates, and guidance through the buying experience.

Esther Doyon,
Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Sudderth Nelson Inc.
Cell: 575-439-7468
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 31, 2013
You will need your VA eligibility certificate and all the local banks can help you with your VA loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer