Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

anyomous, Home Buyer in 44057

I make $48,000 annually credit score is 660 debt is $760 a month a rent payment of $1,010 a month. Can I purchase a home for $150,00?

Asked by anyomous, 44057 Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

3
As Marilyn says, you should talk with a Lender to see exactly what you can qualify for on the purchase of a home. I have included a link to a Mortgage Payment Calculator that may allow you to estimate the payment using a FHA, VA or Conventional Loan.
I meant 150,000 and i forgot to include $125.00 debt for credit cards. Do i still qualify?
With the information you gave it sounds like you should not have a problem qualifying for a load to purchase a home. Of course the first thing you need to do is call a lender. I will be glad to suggest a couple lenders and of course you can check with whoever you do your banking with.

I also would be glad to help you find available houses in the areas you are looking.
Give me a call.

Marilyn Travis
Prudential Select Properties
440-251-6803
marilyn.travis@prudentialselectohio.com