Home Buying in Sunrise>Question Details

beaver15, Home Buyer in Sunrise, FL

I'm 51 years old. May I buy a condo in a 55 cummunity. Do I have to wait for 4 years before I could think of purchasing?

Asked by beaver15, Sunrise, FL Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089014004-2751-Sunrise-Lakes…

Answers

6
In fact nobody will live there permently.
Am I allowed to go on vacation for 7-8 weeks a year until i am 55?
You do not have to be 55 to purchase. Whom ever is going to reside there has to be 55.
secondly, that Phase can be rented out, but again one person has to be 55.
I don't pla to live there for a while. It would be for vacation first and then I would like to become a snowbird!
You not not have to be 55 to purchase. Are you planning to live there? There are many options.

Home Run Real Estate
David Vola
954-729-3612

You can purchase a condo, but you won't be able to live in it until you reach the age of 55.

Perhaps you have a partner, or relative, that will be living with you who is more than 55 years old. If that is the case then you don't have a problem.

You will need to decide whether the purchase of a condo in an adult community makes economic sense in the long run. We don't have a crystal ball that will tell us what property values will be 4 years from now.

I work with several investors both inside and outside the U.S.

I will need to know what types of properties you are looking for. There are many properties that are fixer uppers and great for flipping. From what you say in your comment it sounds like you are a flipper and not a holder.

We can see many properties, but with some insight to what you are looking for I can eliminate the need to even see some of the properties in person.

I would love to make more commissions per month. I do find that most agents will not accept verbal offers. There can be an easy way to satisfy the submission of a written offer, and that will satisfy most listing agents.

Please contact me directly and we can further discuss your approach to buying and selling.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Sunrise Lakes is an Adults Community; to buy a unit in Sunrise Lakes, you will need a co-owner
(he/she doesn't need to live there year round) who is 55+

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.