Home Buying in East Flatbush>Question Details

Trice Cohen, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I'm willing to pay for this property all cash today? Is there any other way for me to talk to someone about this property?

Asked by Trice Cohen, New York, NY Mon Feb 4, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1067992670-713-E-New-York-Ave…

Help the community by answering this question:


Good morning Trice,
This property has been on the market for 75 days, it is quite a steal at his price point and every buyer hopes for a short sale deal like this. Saying that, I ask you to call me so I will give you all the facts concerning this particular property.

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
Cell: 347-526-3501
Office: 718-252-8200
Fax: 718-865-0956
Email: phillipbenn@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
i have an apartment in Brooklyn mail me on owen.hurley@hotmail.com so we can tell better
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 21, 2013
Hi Trice.

It's always better to have representation of your own, rather than using the listing agent. Remember, the listing agent works for the seller. You want some one working for you.

I'd be happy to help.

David Taylor
Team Leader
Real Estate Salesperson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
You can work with an agent of your own, or directly contact the listing agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer