Larry Brennan…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I'm trying to take a look inside a house before I buy it make sure everything is ok I keep calling but I do not get the right person

Asked by Larry Brennan Wesley, Detroit, MI Sat Feb 25, 2012

Answers

6
This question was posted in 2012
I can be of some service for you contact me at: investmac4@yahoo.com
most people of the community wounder on procedures to obtain information on property within the community. To avoid the run around first contact local branch offices first so you can obtain basic information such as address and built year on properties before contacting agents. Sometimes if it take a very long time frame for local agents to call back normally the property is most likely taking or in processing for land contacting Larry.
There is soooo much we do not know.
Such as:
What property are you calling on?
Is it for sale through a private citizen or through a real estate broker?
When you call, what message do you hear?
What message do you leave?
Is this a bank owned property? If it is, what you are experiencing is standard operating procedure.
The real estate professional representing you will able to gain access to this property for you. Did I mention this is standard operating procedure? Banks want to deal with buyers who are represented by professionals. The brokers they hire to sell their real estate, won't be bothered with answering your questions or educating you on the process. You need to have professional representation. Even then it 's not a walk in the park.

Choosing to ignore the above guidance, you have three choices:
1. Keep calling
2. Go to the listing agents office and wait until someone arrives.
3. Wait for someone else to arrive with the key. Clearly, if this home is attractive you to there will be other lookers too.

Sometimes, for reasons beyond explanation, folks choose to make things more difficult for themselves. This choice, however, is always yours to make.

Best of success in acquiring your Detroit home
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Not sure who you are calling, however why not consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can schedule a showing, provide any necessary information, etc. Always see the property first before making any offers.
Are you calling a real estate office? I would NEVER make an offer on a home unless I had the opportunity to look it over, inside and out. If the house is for sale, it will either be listed by the owner or by a Real Estate Agent. I can't imagine not being able to reach either of those persons. If you are trying to reach a bank, you are going to have to wait for them to list it with a realtor. They won't sell it to you or anyone else except through a realtor.

The most important question I have is, who is selling the house?