Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Chrisbflakus, Home Seller in Jacksonville, FL

I'm trying to get rid of a home on W 23rd that is currently boarded up. This would be as is and very cheap. Know anyone looking?

Asked by Chrisbflakus, Jacksonville, FL Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

8
Yes, I have an investor buyer who pays cash. Send me the property address and a way to contact you.

Lucien Vaillancourt
Native Sun Realty
(904) 994-0493
info@NativeSunRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
My email address is chrisbflakus@yahoo.com
the address is 1516 W 23rd. House is in bad shape but the neighbors are great....I'm very motivated to get this done.
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
Yes. Give me the address. How much. And is there a lockbox. My buyer and I will look today
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
1516 W 23rd street. No lockbox - boarded up. Long story - my email is chrisbflakus@yahoo.com
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
If you need a Realtor to list it in Multi List so lots of investors will see it, email or call me. I also have several investors I'm currently working with that pay cash for houses.
Brenda Waters
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
904 707-7077
Do any of your investors buy on the North side? I've talked to a bunch of people and most seem to steer away. I owe about $40K but would sell it for less than $10K as is.
Flag Tue May 29, 2012
Check out JAXREIA.com This is the local Real Estate Investors Association in Jacksonville. There might be someone there who would be interested or help you get it sold.
Listing in the Multiple Listing Service with a broker works too. I have listed many homes like this and the average investor is receiving listings on a daily basis looking for a good buy. If you have any questions or need more information on JAXREIA, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks! I just reached out to them. Great idea! Are you a broker?
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Chris, You might want to try a "we pay cash for houses" Or put the property on Craigslist. If you'd like realtor help contact me and we'll put it on the Market. Have a Great Day

John Breen
johnbreen@bellsouth.net
349 0082
Hey, Chris... are you the same Chris Flakus I worked with at Daniel years ago? If so, send me an email.

tim@myjaxhometeam.com

Tim Fennell
What's the address and would we be able to see the inside.
do you have photos, what's the condition, etc...
No photos - condition is terrible. Basically vacant for past 2.5 years. 1516 W 23rd Street. Only good thing is neighbors.....
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
Is it currently listed with a brokerage firm? Do you have any other details? Condition, price, etc? I would need more info in order to assist.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com