Home Buying in Oak Park>Question Details

katherinepope, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

I'm trying to find out if the is home is in process of being sold or is it still on the market at 24011 Onieda St

Asked by katherinepope, Southfield, MI Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

3
This property is off the market. I can provide you other properties in Oak Park. Please send me you email address and I will be glad to work with you.
Madhuoberoi@hotmail.com
248-875-6739
Unfortunately, it has been under contract since 3/3. Lot's of others popping onto the market these days, though!
The house is partially on the market. It was marked CCS back on 03/03/12, meaning Contingent Continue to Show. Basically they already have an accepted offer and you would be able to see it, but any offer would only be a backup offer in case the current accepted offer backs out or cannot close on the home.

If you have more questions or want a list of other homes in Oak Park, just send me your email address and I can send you a list of available homes.

You can call, text, or email me anytime.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443 joebertera@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com