Nat.nm4%40gm…, Home Buyer in

I'm trying to buy my first home. My credit is still fair although it went up tremendously. I need a mortgage broker that can help me buy a

Asked by Nat.nm4%40gmail.com, Tue Oct 30, 2012

house asa

Answers

6
Javier Meneses’ answer
The very first thing you should do is to meet face-to-face with a Loan Officer and let him/her review your credit report, 2010 & 2011 tax returns, recent pay stubs and bank statements.

This is the ONLY way you can know for sure what you qualify for, or what you can do in order to improve your situation, if it means to pay off certain things that appear in your credit report, etc. It's easy for a Loan Officer to go over all your options and walk you step by step through whatever it is you must do.

I'm always available if you're in need of a Loan Officer. Good luck!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
Sterling National Bank
jmeneses@snb.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Good Afternoon,

I would be more than happy to help you from start to finish. If everything goes well you can be in your new home in 30 to 35 days. I can be reached at czacarias87@gmail.com. Rapid Realty NYC. Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
I would like to offer my services as Real Estate Agent, servicing Suffolk county. I will take you from beginning to end, from getting the mortgage approval to getting you the property that most serve your criteria. Please feel free to go & check my profile here in Trulia or at Exit Realty Achieve and check my credentials and recommendations.
We also have lending mortgage company that can close in 3 weeks if all documentation is in order!!!

Wanda Nieves
Exit Realty Achieve
631-543-2009 Office
610-349-9504 Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Congratulations on your interest in buying a home. It is a great time to do so. The first step in purchasing a new home includes talking with a Mortgage Advisor who can get you pre-approved. The next step would be choosing an Agent to assist you in the search, negotiating and closing process. It is imperative that you consult with a Mortgage Advisor who can assist you in getting the best rate possible, in addition to helping you find and sort through the different mortgages out there, and helping you determine your purchasing power.

If you need a mortgage advisor, please feel free to give me a call, and I will put you in touch.
I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore why not simply visit with any local licensed loan officers...
Good evening,

Exactly, where would you like to buy?
There is a lot of Programs for First Time Buyers. Feel free to contact me directly at czacarias87@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon