Helen, Home Buyer in 33004

I'm thinking of buying a condo in the SE section of Dania do you think this would be a good investment?

Asked by Helen, 33004 Wed Dec 1, 2010

Answers

4
Fully in agreement with my colleagues below:
Prices in SE Dania have gone up since the crash - The homes and condos in this area still offer exceptional value considering the proximity to the beach, not to mention the local parks and preserves.
The newer condos also have washer dryers in the units which is not the case in many beach apartments at much higher prices.
If anyone is interested in buying or investing in Dania Beach.
Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Allister Lenn
Denise Rubin Group
Florida Prudential Realty
Tel : 305.900.9121
allister@deniserubingroup.com
Yes, the Value will increase in the future....stats show certain areas already having a rebound.

Helen contact me directly

kwbrenner@gmail.com
I'm asking if investing in a rental property in Dania would be a good investment, do you think the property value would increase in the future...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 4, 2010
Yes.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012
Hi Helen,

When you say Investment; are you referring to true investment property, or investment in your primary residence?

Are you paying cash or finance?

Have you ever lived in a condo before? Some people who have only lived in houses may not be quite prepared with all the aspects on Condo living.

Condo's are great for the right situations.....which one is yours and I can assist further.

feel free to contact me
Michael Brenner
863 557 3300