Home Buying in New Windsor>Question Details

Jt, Home Buyer in New Windsor, NY

I'm thinking about relocating from the long island aerea to Orange County. Is new hampton, ny a nice area to raise a family wih good schools?

Asked by Jt, New Windsor, NY Sun Apr 25, 2010

Answers

5
In Orange County, New Windsor is a great town to live in. It also has a great school district. Want to buy my house,? I'll give you a good deal.
Hello from one Long Islander to another! I moved up to Orange Co. 8 yrs ago and we love it. There are many great places to live here. If you let me know what you are looking for I would be happy to help you. What part of Long Island are you coming from? Feel free to call me anytime 845-258-8293 hope to hear from you soon! Jeanine Panarelli Associate Broker Better Homes and Gardens. Rand Realty.
Fair Housing Laws prevent an agent from answering, visit a neighborhood several times and at different times od day to get a sense of belonging. Check out area statistics; real estate professionals are prohibited from “steering”—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
Hi Jt,
New Hampton is mostly Goshen school district which is a very good school system, with very low crime. I live in New Windsor as well in Continental Manor, if you'd like to get together to talk about looking for A home I'd be more than happy to meet you somewhere local or go out and look at a few homes in the area. the link I'm posting has a bunch of homes from the Goshen area that you can take a look at. The link has 165 listings attached to it, if you like to give me more search criteria to narrow it down I'd be more than happy to for you.

http://ghv.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1658830114&…

Bill Smith
914-420-1974
http://www.OrangeAndRocklandHomes.com
Hello, Sure is a decent area. Need any help we are the largest company in the area and can assign you a top Agent if needed. Email me at allan.erps@randrealty.com. Cell is 845-304-3040. Regards Allan Erps,ABR