Home Buying in Bellbrook>Question Details

Fireman, Other/Just Looking in Bellbrook, OH

I'm thinking about having a house built. Looking to have one built like another one I've seen that was built about 10 years ago. How does?

Asked by Fireman, Bellbrook, OH Tue Nov 24, 2009

one go about finding the name of the builder of a specific home? Thanks.

Answers

5
Look up the deed for the period of 10 years back. Prpbably the builder had the land in his name.
If you are talking about the house in Bellbrook on Coffeat, I can tell you the Builder's info. Call 937 429-3229.
just tell me where it is fireman,being a CNHS,etc...Ill give you builder's name and Info on them,from past experience.

Regards;

TJ
Web Reference: http://tjrobertsrealtor.com
Fireman,

I'd be happy to provide you with the information, please email or call me with the address. If the builder is no longer working in the area there are 2 custom builders that I work with that could build the exact home for you. Please contact me and I can help you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. Ask about the FREE Sale GUARANTEE Plan and FREE Job Loss Mortgage Payment Coverage.

Christina Asad Edwards
Realtor, Recruitment/Development Manager, Investor, Home Stager, & Eco-friendly Expert
Christina.Asad@RealLiving.com
Office 937-573-0082
Cell/Text 937-205-4741 http://www.DaytonOhioHouse.com
Real Living Realty Services
One of the fastest-growing real estate franchisors in the nation.
You can go to your county's Municipality and find out who filed for the permits or see if the blueprints were registered there also.