dilanachrist…, Home Buyer in Capitol Heights, MD

I'm thinking about buying one of the houses ...

Asked by dilanachristine, Capitol Heights, MD Mon Jan 28, 2013

in one of the new developments near the addison road metro. I'm concerned about the safety of the community and the school system for future children. I'm also sort of feeling like the houses may be overpriced for the neighborhood but they seem to be nice. Of paramount concern is if the area which still seems to be up and coming will still be up and coming five to ten years from now...

Answers

3
I dilanachristine, I can help you.

Miekeba Jones
Heymann Realty, LLC
miekeba@heymannrealty.com
240.715.8284 direct
301.439.1180 office
Hello: Aaron Brown, SELLSTATE Dominion Realty, abrown2362@aol.com, 202-327-1385, http://www.aaronbrown-realtor.com

Answer:
Hmmm, the houses are not overpriced based on comparisons of new developments in Prince Georges County, now with that in mind, is your assessment of the pricing based on your opinion of the location. You being concerned about safety and the school system is a determining factor that you will have to consider. As your realtor I would be able to provide demographic information specific to that location.

The home buying process is about paperwork, there is no getting around it. The best way for me to assist you is to meet you and whomever will be part of your home purchase to gather information that will allow me to establish our working relationship so I may secure a home for you and or your family. My office is based out of Bowie, MD on Lake Arbor way, 2 minutes from MVA.

As your realtor, I will give you the outstanding professional and customer service that you deserve. You should call or e-mail me today. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Aaron Brown
SELLSTATE Dominion Realty
10268 Lake Arbor Way
Bowie, MD, 20721
202-327-1385
abrown2362@aol.com
http://www.aaronbrown-realtor.com
Hi Dilanachristine,

I am familiar with the development. They are Ryan homes. The neighborhood of course offers, the new town homes with the more mature homes across the road. In terms of crime and school systems you need a research via pg county website to review crime stats and compare to the communities. There a lot of schools in the surrounding area to choose from

I know a few of the sales reps over there let me know if you need any assistance.