Propga, Other/Just Looking in East Rockaway, NY

I'm the person who was facing eviction because I failed to notice a leak in my co-op and there was bad water damage. I but

Asked by Propga, East Rockaway, NY Tue Nov 6, 2012

still want to get a lawyer to negociate but after the hurricane, the co-op parking garage was flooded and everyone lost their cars, plus oil eaked in. I'm scared that it was and it would be harder, if not downright impossible to negociate with the co-op board and stop the evictionas I'm not sure if it was related in any way to the water damage that resulted from my failure to notice the leak,. If I weren't evicted, I would be a perfect tenant because I would definitely ensure that nothing like this happened again.(I am sincere;I am not throwing the bull.) I just need to know how to adjust my negociations to this more serious matter.

To achieve the successful outcome that you are seeking, it is crucial to have a real estate attorney that you can trust to advice you and advocate on your behalf.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

I strongly suggest that you consult with a Real Estate Attorney. They are experts when it comes to real estate and complex legal situations, which this appears.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Mobile: (631)384-3695
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Hi Propga,
I'm in agreement here that you need to consult an attorney on your eviction issue as it is a legal matter.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
It's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate....