Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Brian.cofano, Renter in San Antonio, TX

I'm stationed at Fort sam Houston and I'm looking for an apartment around the area witha nice neighborhood and little to no complaints. It

Asked by Brian.cofano, San Antonio, TX Sun Jul 20, 2014

also has to be reasonably priced because I'm getting bah soon but I_wanna save as much as I can. Please help!!!

Answers

4
Hey Brian,
There are quite a few choices in that general area. They range from as low as $565 for a one bedroom up to $4000+ for a luxury 3 bedroom. The lower price ones are hit-or-miss on quality and peace of mind. Many will be over 50 years in age. It's easy for any locator to pull you a list and get you pointed in the right direction. There wouldn't be a charge for the search, since we are paid by the properties based on referral, you really have nothing to risk.

Clayton
Hello Brian, I am a licensed apartment locator for U MOVE FREE. I am very familiar with Fort Sams as I had served in the military and did my reservist duty in the installation. Call me at (210) 551-0080 at no cost to you. Our company offers free move or cash rebate for listing us as your referring agent.
Lots of Ft Sam folk rent at Artessa near the Quarry. If you give me a better idea of your price range, I can help you look.
Contact http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area. EBAs are consumer advocates for the homebuyer, and there is no additional cost to you for their services.

Don't Let The Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the link below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer's Broker
HelpUBuyAmerica.com