Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

Contessa1486, Home Buyer in Bonita Springs, FL

I'm so confused, now. I thought Eagle Pointe was in Lehigh Acres...but some are saying Gateway. What's the difference?

Asked by Contessa1486, Bonita Springs, FL Wed Jan 23, 2013

Answers

8
Eagle Pointe is in Gateway which is a mixed use community of single family homes, townhouses, condos, schools, some shops and an amazing golf course. It is located close to SW Florida International Airport and I75 and the new Jet Blue Park where the Boston Red Sox spring training games are held.

Very nice community. I see there is 1 single family home on the market in Eagle Point at this time.

Gateway is a fantastic community with much to offer its residents, schools, churches, parks, restaurants, stores, grooming parlour, vet and much more right inside of Gateway! Gateway is also one of the most affordable Homeowners Assoc communities in Lee County.

You need to find an agent to help you, all of these questions you have can easily be answered by an agent that is actually working with you.

Contact me or simply go to my website http://www.kevincloutier.com if your interested in more information regarding Gateway or the other communities in or near Lehigh Acres.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
239.246.6639
Here are all the homes in Gateway listed for sale, you will find Eagle Point about 9th down on list..

http://www.houseguy.org/Gateway
Eagle Pointe is definitely part of the master planned community of Gateway and it is in Fort Myers.

Great place to live, lots of different subdivisions with lots of choices.
You have asked a lot of questions on this forum so my guess is you do no have an agent. You need to find an agent to help you.....all of these questions you have can easily be answered by an agent that is actually working with you.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Gateway is close to Lehigh, but still a part of unincorporated Fort Myers address. Nice community. Completely different that Lehigh Acres.

Davis Lang
239-677-8780

http://www.SWFloridaHomeSearch.com
Yes, Eagle Pointe is in Gateway which is not far from Fort Myers.
Contact me if your interested in more information regarding Gateway or the other communities in Lehigh Acres.
863-673-6027..
Eagle Point is a small subdivision within the master planned community of Gateway. Gateway is located on next to Lehigh Acres. Depending on what map you are looking at it may appear that the Gateway area is in Lehigh. It is not.

I sold the homes in Eagle Point when they were first built back in the 90's and I own a home in Gateway, so I know that area very well.

One more thing. Gateway is an area that has deed of restrictions and amenities. Lehigh does not.
Ahhh....thanks.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
Hello Contessa1486:

Ann Divine
RE/MAX Realty Group
(239) 691-5200