Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

georgiac83, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

I'm ready to buy a home! But my credit says that I'm not..... Where can I go for help improving my credit and buying my first home?

Asked by georgiac83, Fort Worth, TX Tue May 27, 2014

Answers

5
Well my dear friends, would like you to stay informed that there are many financial institutes who are operating to help people with a bad credit score, but in a dire state to get financial assistance, also these institutes asks for lower rate of interest. So do little market study & opt for the better loaning option
I offer financing down to a 530 credit score. I also offer a service called a credit simulator (free of charge to all my clients) which can determine how to raise your credit scores, in order to get the best rates and terms.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com
Georgia ---

If you're ready, ~I'm ready!! Let's team up to buy a home.
I have not only been selling homes in Tarrant County for over 34 years, but I also used to work for a Credit Repair company. So I am Certified in Credit Repair techniques, and will teach you what I know, at no charge to you. My consultation is Free.
Once we get your score improved, we will find the right house for your family. Then I will help you negotiate the best deal on it, and execute a contract. Once that is done, we'll start on the inspections and appraisal.
Please write to me if you have any questions. I am here to help you and provide guidance.

Have a blessed day!

Rick DeVoss
ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
I can offer financing with a credit score of 580 or above.

If you are not at 580 yet, I can refer you to a company who can work with you to improve your score.

Please call me to discuss.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
First Cal Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@firstcaltexas.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2014
Call me or email me and I can connect you with a lender or credit repair person.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!