Home Buying in Lodi>Question Details

senorasuzy40, Home Buyer in New Jersey

I'm purchasing a single family home in middlesex county, woodbridge township and i have to get certificate of occupany. .

Asked by senorasuzy40, New Jersey Mon Oct 15, 2012

Being that i currently live in NY how can i get the application and is it available online

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Lodi

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer