Home Buying in Garland>Question Details

Angelica_gat…, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

I'm new to the area, unsure if to purchase a home in the Dallas or garland? Difference?

Asked by Angelica_gates, Garland, TX Fri Nov 23, 2012

Answers

4
I used to live in Garland but I ended up buying a home in Plano. Consider commute time before you decide.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 23, 2012
All of the answers offered are good advice. I grew up in Garland and I would strongly encourage you to consider commute time to work; schools if applicable, shopping and entertainment preferences. No place is a good fit if it doesn't support your personal lifestyle and pocketbook. Once you decide which neighborhoods you would consider living in a local agent in that area is your best source to help you find the home of your dreams.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi Angelica,

That will just depends on how much you want to spend and what you looking for.

If you want to be in a area that you are close to everything for entertainment. Heads down in the Dallas area. But if you want the space and more affordable housing then Garland would be your way to go.

You can look at some homes in Garland here - http://www.findyourtexashome.com/garland/

Please email me if you need more information on home search

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Hi Angelica,

It will depend on several factors. Price range, school needs, lifestyle, work location, etc. I am available right now to speak, if you would like to discuss your current home needs. I am both a lender and agent, so I can provide details on both sides. My contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sanjeev Lad

Fathom Realty

Residential Real Estate Agent

License #: 0583491

Phone: (214) 497-8150

Email: slad215@gmail.com

Premier Nationwide Lending

Residential Mortgage Loan Originator

NMLS RMLO ID #: 530178

Phone: (214) 497-8150

Email: slad@pnlending.com