johnathanfx, Home Buyer in 28054

I'm needing a house asap 633 credit score, 1600 a month income, have $5000 i can use for closing and down payment can any one help??

Asked by johnathanfx, 28054 Thu Feb 23, 2012

Answers

8
Good afternoon, Johnathan
If you meet the criteria in the Trulia Blog link below, you can almost certainly get a home. With $1,600 a month income and $5,000 available for down payment, you can probably qualify for a $60,000 home. We are usually successful in getting the Seller to pay all of your closing costs. If you want a house ASAP, we need to stay away from short sales, bankruptcies and other sales which require long approvals. There are currently about 100 homes in Gaston County that might work for you: http://goo.gl/Kw4oo If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. ... if you appreciate this answer, please give it a "thumbs up", or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 23, 2012
You're the kind of client any Realtor is looking for these days.

Good credit score. Down payment money. And low debt.

So, do you want to stay in Gastonia? or do you want to move somewhere else?

I lived off New Hope and Garrison for many years and still come down every weekend to get some RO's BBQ, Jacksons Cafeteria, ShrimpBoat Chicken, TwinTops Catfish or Tony's Ice Cream-- seriously, I don't think there are any better places to eat in Charlotte!

If I can help or send you some homes in your price range, call me : 704-858-2345.

*****************************
If this answered your question, please give me a "THUMBS UP" or "BEST ANSWER"-- thanks!
*****************************
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 28, 2012
Have found a rental in a great location for 3/4 of what it should be going for so I'm going to wait at least another year and get my taxes in order. But will keep all you guys in mind when looking for a realtor next year thanks for all of your help.
Get your 2010 taxes filed promptly so that any lender's investor and underwriting team can verify your income when pullling your transcripts.

Filing paper returns (the only way you can file for a prior year) can take 12-16 weeks for transcripts to be available from the IRS, especially during tax season.
Looks like your situation is better than we thought, Johnathan. If you need a second opinion about financing, I would be pleased to provide some lender references. There are also options for first time home buyers in NC to get assistance of $5,000, $8,000 or even $15,000 for down payment and closing costs, which will let you keep more cash in your savings or reduce the amount of your primary loan and monthly payments. If you have questions, please give me a call! Have a great evening!
I went to get preapproved have come to a stumbiling block i did not file my 2010 tax returns. I'll have to take care of this. Also they told me my credit score was 680 not 633 my total monthly debt is $240.
Of course. I have lenders who accept 633 credit scores everyday. Please call or email me. I would love to help you find your next home.

Craig Bell, Broker
704-862-8855
Web Reference: http://first2know.com
What other monthly debts do you have?

You certainly ought to be approvable assuming all other qualifying criteria can be met. Feel free to give me a call if you'd like help...