Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

ltibbs, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I'm moving to the Arlington VA/DC area.My credit is bad but I have a very good income. Can I purchase or assume a house?

Asked by ltibbs, Dallas, TX Fri Jul 19, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Yes you get a loan now.I tell all my clients with lower scores to visit The Lenders Network. They have helped me close many homes by getting clients approved even with scores under a 600 for FHA. They have a few lenders that can go down to a 580 for FHA, so If anyone can get you a loan they can..

Contract any lender of your choice to get real and hard answers.
You might get more accurate information if you post this question in the VA or DC section.. The agents who will see this post are more familiar with Arlington Tx than they are Arlington VA. Good luck!
Over the past ten years our law firm has been able to advise and work with many in your situation successfully. Feel free to call if you would like to discuss your options and get a realistic expectation of qualifying for the score requirements to obtain a mortgage.
Ken 214-233-5905 Ext. 103
Hi there

depends on what your credit is. You need to be about 640 to get in a home.

I have a great credit repair lender I can share the contact with you. You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com