Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

info, Renter in Sarasota, FL

I'm moving to Sarasota and was wondering where the best areas are for professionals with entertainment and good restaurants and tennis. Rent B4

Asked by info, Sarasota, FL Fri Feb 15, 2013

I buy

Answers

7
Are you planning to visit Sarasota soon? I can give you a tour of the area. If not, let me know and I can send you some additional information about the area and the hot spots. I live in Lakewood Ranch and while this is the 9th best selling community in America, it is more for professionals with families. You are no more than 20 minutes from Siesta Key Beach and downtown Sarasota with plenty of entertainment and nightlife. There are several nice country clubs with Tennis courts and again I can send you additional information. Just reach out to me and we'll get back to you asap.

Have a great evening!

Warm Regards, Keith E. Haas, Realtor
8210 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
t. 941.404.8227
f. 941.556.0550
e. keithhaas@kwrealty.com
w. http://keithhaas.kwrealty.com

Have a great evening!

Warm Regards, Keith E. Haas, Realtor
8210 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
t. 941.404.8227
f. 941.556.0550
e. keithhaas@kwrealty.com
w. http://keithhaas.kwrealty.com
Info, rentals are scarce in Sarasota. Best to try an apartment complex. Many of the annual rentals have been converted to short term for income and the owner's personal use.

check out the website City-Data.com sarasota for neighborhoods and public comment.

Sarasota is a resort community. Night life ends frequently 10pm, midnight and in some cases 2am. If you are seeking more nightlife, Sarasota is not a good choice best to consider Miami.

the cultural events in the area are clustered during the winter months and these include the opera, ballet, theatre and sport events. there are festivals and farmers markets. hopefully you will find these entertaining.

best regards,

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly.
Seems the previous answers missed that you are looking for a 4 bedroom residence. There aren't many of those for rent downtown.

A newer home community with 4 bedroom homes will be your best bet, especially if the bedrooms are for school age children.

You can find many of these types of homes in Palmer Ranch, the University Parkway corridor, and Lakewood Ranch. Not far from beaches, downtown, and tennis facilities, especially Palmer Ranch, with Serendipity Tennis Club and Sarasota Bath and Racquet nearby.
I meant B4 I buy. Looking for a 1-2 bedroom 1-1.5 bath 1300-1600 sq ft I dont have pets no kids just me. Want to be close to downtown where I will work. I want to join tennis club.
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
Without a doubt Downtown Sarasota! It's a great lifestyle and you can walk to everything.
I specialize in Downtown. Please visit http://www.condosindowntownsarasota.com
The location would depend on your rental amount. Sarasota has an abundance of entertainment, activities and restaurants. Try the website Sarasota.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
yes Rent Before because the question you ask could be about 100 different places in our community
also, ideally what is your price range and how many bedrooms, bath, sq. ft. , do you have pets or not,
are kids involved and if so , is there a specific school district or other needs
We have areas like Main St. and you can join a tennis Club, or lakewood ranch, Burns court area, Hillview area, The landings, Cedars, Meadows, the list goes on and on
help me help you but for sure rent 1st for at least 3-6 months and truly get to know the area,
call me if you want to discuss more options to you
David
Leventhal Team
TheLeventhalTeam.com
Looking for a 1-2 bedroom 1-1.5 bath 1300-1600 sq ft I dont have pets no kids just me. Want to be close to downtown where I will work. I want to join tennis club. From $1500-$2500 monthly rent
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013