Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Janine, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I'm moving to Miami from Australia, going to school in Miramar. 200k budget, not sure on the areas. North Bay Village and Biscayne Park?

Asked by Janine, Miami, FL Sat Sep 4, 2010

Suggestions? What is biscayne park like? I have heard north miami can be unsafe?

Answers

2
Good morning Janine,

This is good time to buy in South Florida. Specially if you are planning on staying for a few years. Prices are low and you by the time you finish school, you could be sitting on some equity. Miramar is a beautiful place and you will find tons of fairly new gated communities. Depending on the time you have to move I suggest you give us more information on the type or property you are looking for, amenities, and what I call DNA. Desire, Needs and Ability pay. This way I can have an idea of what you are looking for and be able to serve you better. If you would like to work with me, I will send my assistant to take video of the areas you are interested in and setup appointments for when you are here in Miramar. I would love to help you find the right property and hopefully become your realtor. I'll be here to help you when you need me. Visit my website http://www.ForSaleAgent.com.
Web Reference: http://www.forsaleagent.com
Hi Janine,

Wow - moving from Australia to Miami! How exciting! I lived on the West Coast of Australia for 4 years! Great part of the world! But Miami is a lot of fun as well!
You're going to school in Miramar? Will you be here alone? You may be better on the beach than Biscayne Park. A couple of areas to consider, that you will be able to find a nice 1-2 bed condo for your price range and commuting distance to Miramar are Surfside or Aventura.

I would actually recommend you come over and either sublet from someone or find a 6 month rental first. You can then spend some time here, look at the areas and decide where you would like to live. If you are not a cash buyer then you'll also need to spend at least that amount of time building up some credit before you could arrange financing.

If you need any help of advice feel free to contact me -

Kelly Charles with Gary Hennes Realtors. 786 469 9594
contact@kellycharles.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010