Home Buying in Collierville>Question Details

Suz Avil, Home Buyer in Savannah, GA

I'm moving to Memphis soon and have looked on the internet at a nice house is Estanaula Trails. What is the?

Asked by Suz Avil, Savannah, GA Fri Feb 1, 2008

neighborhood like?

Great Location! Near 385 and Mall. School in neighborhood, Upscale homes! You will love Collierville a nice
small town located in the heart of Shelby County. If you need help please feel free to call me, REA,ABR,CRS.
Estanaula Trails is among the many fine home subdivisions in Collierville, TN. I have sold many homes in that area and the typical feed back I received from buyers and sellers was that Estanaula provided great location and great value. If you have younger children there is a school in the subdivision within walking distance from any of the homes.

Estanaula provides fine home living at affordable prices. Feel free to contact me directly; I would be glad to provide you additional information.
Web Reference: http://www.roybrown.net
It might be a "nice" neighborhood now. I have lived in Collierville since I was in Middle School and now I am married in my late 20s. I would say to stay North of Nonconnah when buying. The houses might be nicer and newer and less expensive down that direction but you might regret it in the long run and when you go to sale.
It's a very nice neighborhood in a great community. It is in close proximity to great dining, high end shopping and hospitals. It has easy access to "Nonconnah" or sometimes referred to as "Bill Morris Pkwy" as well as the Poplar Corridor. If you would like more specific details I am happy to help - congratulations on your move to our area, it's a great place to live! Misty
Web Reference: http://www.mistyjones.com