Home Buying in Junction City>Question Details

Jniya14, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

I'm moving to California, Do you guys having any moving advice on moving to California?

Asked by Jniya14, New York, NY Wed Nov 20, 2013

When buying a home, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
Take lots of money. Real estate prices may cause sticker shock.
Contact a moving company to help pack everything up and move it. Also check with your CPA to find out if the move qualifies for a tax deduction.
Sure, hire a specialist to handle it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Call me. I can refer you to a good real estate broker out there.

Marcia Kelly, CRS
Keller Williams, Legacy Partners, Topeka
(785) 249-3989
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
It's expensive! Had a buyer move to KS from CA. She bought a virtual mansion here--she said it was the cost of her starter home in CA. Stop off in the greater Topeka area. Just 30 miles to Lawrence & 35 min to Kansas City. Near lakes, sports, entertainment & cultural.

Also, CA has very strict environmental rules & regs. The contracts there read like War & Peace. So much easier to buy in KS. I know, because I own property in CA.
Stop in Kansas City it is a great place to raise a family..............