Home Buying in Alpharetta>Question Details

Marley, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I'm moving this summer to Alpharetta, GA What subdivisions are across from st. brigid catholic church ?

Asked by Marley, Seattle, WA Wed Mar 3, 2010

I'm moving this summer to Alpharetta, GA

What subdivisions are across from st. brigid catholic church ?

Answers

8
Hi Marley,
You will love it here in Alpharetta. The climate is similar to Seattle, but with many more sunny days! In answer to your question, directly across the street from St Brigid's Catholic Church is the subdivision of Haynes Landing. The homes were built in the late 70's to the late 80's. Homes have sold there in the past year from $225k to $303k. There are currently 2 homes on the market and they are a foreclosure at $215k and a short sale at $185k. Not far from Haynes Landing and St Brigid's is the subdivison of Breckenridge. These homes are newer as they were built in the early to mid 90's. Most of them are 3bd/2.5ba. There are currently 9 homes for sale priced from $225k to $279k. St Brigid's is located on Old Alabam Rd and on that road there are many other subdivisons, not as close to St Brigid's, but not too far either. Hope this helps. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.tetroteam.com
Hi Marley,
Please visit my web site at http://www.wilmahine.com for a home search with an interactive map of the area around St. Brigid. On this map you will be able to view properties of all different price ranges and amenities to give you a great overview of the area. I hope this will be useful to you- please let me know if I can help you in any way. Best of luck to you in your move!

Wilma Hine
770-823-5989
whine@prudentialga.com
Web Reference: http://www.wilmahine.com
Marley:

Hello, Alpharetta is a great area. I lived there for some time. Great people!~ Where are you comimng from? I am sure that the answers below from the dynamic realtors here will be able to help you for sure!~

I am a Sr. Mortgage Consultant and have been helping buyers and Realtors in Geogia for the pas 17 years close their loans with ease. I am old school, so I am one of those that is in constant contact from Pre-qualification to Closing. What makes us different is we are a direc endorsement lender. We make all decisions from Underwriting to closing to wiring in house. Which the realtors really appreciate that level of service now a days. Buyers are constantly aware of where and what stage their file is at.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I would be honored to assist you~!

Lynel Adams
Sr Mortgage Consultant
770-318-6740
lynel4mortgages@bellsouth.net
ladams@ccbank.us
Hi Marley,
Congrats on your upcoming move to the Atlanta area. You will love it here. There are several fantastic neighborhoods close to St. Brigid's for you to choose from. Shoot me a quick email and I'll send you a link to them.
Best of Luck!

Mandy Becker
Mandy@CallMandyBecker.com
Haynes Landing is also across the street. I would be happy to discuss the area with you. kerry@kerrymiddlebrooks.com or 404 217-2437.
Hi Marley- I love that church. I was married there several years ago and my family is active within St Brigids. I lived off of Brumbelow in a s/d called Hartridge which was within walking distance. If you would like to I would be happy to show you homes close to this church. The s/d within the area range from 200k-500k+ so I would need to know what price home you are looking for. Thanks!
Hey Marley. I live in Crabapple, about a mile from Alpharetta. I'd be more than happy to help you out. If you want to send me your other criteria for a home, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Julie Brittain
JEZEBEL Magazine “Realtor of Distinction” 2006 & 2009 & 2010
Top 5 Individual Residential Agent 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008 & 2009
Top 5% of Keller Williams Realty Agents Nationwide Since 1999
#1 Team 2004 - 2005, #1 Individual Agent 2001 – 2003
Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta

Mobile: 404.966.3328

http://www.TeamBrittain.com
My neighborhood, Breckenridge is! My next door neighbor is even a teacher there! I am a Realtor, with listings in and around there. I am also on the Planning Comission for the City of Johns Creek.