Philip In Az, Home Buyer in 86314

I'm married, a veteran, $110,000 yr. income, home owner in Litchfield Park, AZ. We are thinking of buying a foreclosure in the 86314 area.

Asked by Philip In Az, 86314 Tue May 3, 2011

We will make the new place our primary res. Approx. $200,000. list price. We have a FICA of 725 . I am looking for a 100% loan (VA) with zero down and closing costs paid by (fed). Thier 3% package on forclosures. Is this the possible to find?

Answers

3
Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your service to our country!

As you can see, there's not a lot to pick from in Prescott Valley: http://search.prescottarizonahouses.com/i/18988/prescott_val…

I'm familiar with VA loans, and just closed one myself. You won't have any issues finding a home with a good credit score and your income level.

Banks do not enjoy doing VA loans in conjunction with a foreclosure. Why? Because it dips into their bottom line which has already been gouged.

VA 100% financing is available for you. Finding an REO home needing no repairs to meet the VA requirements (peeling paint, termites, cracked windows, etc...) along with the seller concessions to pick up closing costs is mathematically improbable. Usually a bank will not look at a VA loan because they have a string of cash buyers waiting to snap up the properties.

With those specs you put out there, finding a home not sold "as is" seems like the preferable choice. Most REO properties come with a "must sign the AS-IS" addendum because the bank never lived in the home. A VA loan would require the home to be your primary residence. And although an inspection should reveal any problems, do you really want to put your future home in jeopardy with the belief your house will never have "undisclosed" issues?

You can find a nice home for under $200k in Prescott Valley:
http://search.prescottarizonahouses.com/i/18988/Prescott_Val…
Wow. You are doing very well. 1). Personally I would not list all that private information on a public web site (even though we don't know your real name).
2). Don't speculate or worse allow a couple of agents to speculate for you, call a local lender. They will get you pre-approved & that is what you need to do. It is free, no obligation & then you will know. Once you are pre-approved call/find a local agent or Realtor to help you with your search.

Congrats, you are doing well & wish you the best of luck.
Spirit
First, thank you for your service.

Yes, we could accommodate the loan part, but not sure about the 3% on the sales concession. That is all up the the seller and you will have to figure out on your contract negotiations.

Please check out one of my websites... As I said, I would be delighted to assist.

btw: Army CW2 Pilot/Green Beret ;)

b
Web Reference: http://www.203kworld.com