Karen, Both Buyer and Seller in New York, NY

I'm looking to transfer in the fall of 2009 to Pinellas County (northern), I'm looking at Dunedin, Palm

Asked by Karen, New York, NY Tue May 13, 2008

Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor areas. Is there anyone out there who works for the US Postal Service (carrier) who knows of a few particular offices who will need carriers at that time?? Looking to go online to e-reassign, but would like a mutual transfer-I work in northern Bergen Co. NJ. Thanks!! This will determine where I buy my house!!

Answers

5
Pinellas county is great, BUT high prices , taxes and insurance. Go to Pasco. It is a next county north. I am a realtor and live in Holiday. It is next to Tarpon Springs. We have canal front homes here from $100000 and non waterfront homes from $50000. Taxes and insurance are much less. I will be glad to show you around.
727-935-4141
Vera
Early welcome to the area. I live in the northern most part of Pinellas but work in Palm Harbor/ Duniden area. I'm sorry I can't be of any help with your P.O. question, I can tell you that you'll love the area.
Hello, Karen! I have an old friend who works with the Post Office--I will check with him to see what the status is around here. I've lived and worked in Palm Harbor for the better part of the past 30+ years, and I think Northern Pinellas is the BEST choice around--each smaller community has it's own distinct 'flavor', and I'm sure that you'll bond with one particular sopt. Please browse through my blog for some highlights of the various areas! (on my website, under "Living in the Real World - Lola's Log")
Good Morning Karen!
You'll love our area. Our office is in Pinellas County and we have been doing Real Estate here for 26+ yrs. I have 2 friends in the Postal Service here, and will talk to them to see if they have a list of the local hirings. We hope to welcome you here. Visit our site for the MLS listings here, and if you would like, I will be happy to get you into Listing Book which will give access to all listing in the area, free of charge of course. In the meantime, visit our website or call 1-866-523-5600
Thanks, Richard
Hello Karen,

You are looking at some great areas to work and live in. You might also want to add Oldsmar to your cities which is located next to Palm Harbor.

Good luck with you transfer situation. Feel free to do a home search on my site. http://www.PhilFowler.com

Phil