Alex, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I'm looking to rent to own in the Port St. Lucie area. Is this a good idea? Or should I just rent until I can

Asked by Alex, Port Saint Lucie, FL Thu Oct 25, 2007

save enough to buy?

Answers

7
I am an investor in Port Saint Lucie that offers Lease Option Properties. Give me a call and I might be able to get you into a property.

Rich Urban
305-741-3122
http://www.southfloridainvestors.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012

As with the original poster, I am looking to move to Port St. Lucie.
If anyone has a good realtor that can help with a lease option or purchase, please email me for info
on what I am looking for.

email: dennis.fraser@yahoo.com

Thx,
Dennis
hello, I, port st. Lucie is great place for child and for apeace of mind look into buying in sandpipper bay it is an upscale area very clean I love it here.
hello Alex,i believe you should still rent for another 6 months ,you may get a bargain in todays market.There are plenty of houses out there for low rent.
Alex, Right now with rates that have dropped it maybe a great time to explore an outright purchase. They still offer a 100% programs or programs with very little down.
Before signing anything you should consult an attorney to review all of your papers first.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2007
Alex,
I work for a company name American Owner Financing Alliance. My cleint owns a new construciton property in Port St Lucie. We can owner finance this property up to 100% at 6.5% for 3 years. I would like to talk to you further about this opportunity and location of the property. Feel free to contact me anytime at 630-542-8932 and my e-mail is trank@aofahome.com
Good question Alex. I would suggest looking into both options. Depending on what you find that is available RENT TO OWN vs RENTING. There are many great deals out there and first things first is EDUCATION on the market in which your looking. I welcome our conversation, please call or email me at Melissa@MelissaConrad.net 772-240-2589