Home Buying in Douglasville>Question Details

Angela Clark , Home Buyer in New York, NY

I'm looking to rent in Douglasville, is a good credit score a factor if I'm going torrent and I'm receiving Social Security Disability.

Asked by Angela Clark , New York, NY Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

2
A good credit score is a major determining factor. And there are other factors that will also be considered. Most people are looking to rent because their credit prevents them from purchasing right now. Owners and property managers understand that. Whats most important to many is that you have sufficient income to pay the rent AND have not had any rental evictions or late payments on your rental history. So if you're looking to rent a home, it is important to explain your situation upfront to see if the landlord or property manager will be willing to work with you as many are.

LaShonda Solomon
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners
LaShondaSolomon@kw.com
http://www.LaShondaSolomon.com
(678) 477-5226
Credit score is always a factor when it comes to renting. A good credit score is always better.