Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Oneil, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I'm looking to rent a large sized home near my office (Macedonia, OH). Can anyone help? I'm not from Ohio.

Asked by Oneil, Chicago, IL Sun Nov 9, 2008

I resently started my own business in Macedonia, OH. I will be livng in Ohio about fifty percent of my time. I'm looking to rent/rent to own a large single family home near my office. I'm from chicago and just closed on my home on the twenty sixth of September. I'm unfamiliar with Ohio. Please help. : )

Answers

5
Hi Oneil--Just wanted to touch base.
Have you made youyr move out to Macedonia yet?
If not, please give me a call at 440-487-2193 or jwirsing@kw.com
i would really appreciate the opportunity to work for you.
John Wirsing
Keller Williams Realty Greater Cleveland
Good Morning,
Congratulations on making a move to the Buckeye state!
Macedonia is a great location. It is very accessible to Akron & Cleveland. It's located close to major highways including the Ohio Turnpike.
In that area, there are some great communities. Among them are Macedonia, Hudson, Twinsburg, Aurora, Solon,Northfield and Stow to name just a few.

I would first suggest that you visit http://johnwirsing.topproducerwebsite.com/local--school-info.asp .
This a page on my website that will offer you Community & School reports. The zip codes that you may wish to look at first are: 44236 (Hudson), 44056 (Macedonia), 44087 (Twinsburg), 44202 (Aurora), 44139 (Solon), 44067 (Northfield) and 44224 (Stow)
Each of these communities will offer you a wide range of available homes in various price ranges.
So much depends on your needs & wants.
You can use my website at http://johnwirsing.topproducerwebsite.com/personal-home-search.asp to design your own personalized search. This search will allow you to also be updated with new listings as they become available and also advise you of any price changes.
I am a Cleveland native that is very familiar with the area. I live in the Chagrin Falls area. My home is less than 20 minutes from Macedonia. I have a daughter that lives in Twinsburg/Hudson area.
Please contact me via e-mail at jwirsing@kw.com or call me at 440-487-2193 and we can talk about how I can help you!
Oneil... Chose an agent who can help you. Whether you find someone on this site or through a referral from a friend, it's best to have an agent. Please note the information in the blog post (link below) and make sure your agent has ideas on how to reduce your risks when entering into a rental - and even more when entering into a rent to own. Ohio has a LOT of foreclosures, and I don't want you to become an unsuspecting victim. If you'd like a referral to someone I know in the area, feel free to contact me vchrisner@kw.com.

Best of luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
There are a number of homes and a couple of condos for rent in Solon, Macedonia, and the surrounding area. They have anywhere from 3 - 6 bedrooms and 1 - 5.2 baths. Rents range from $1100 - $5900 per month. Call us at 440-725-9369 or email us at hamblen@email.com if you'd like a list of these homes and would like to see a few this coming week.

Donna & Rick Hamblen
440-725-9369 or 216-225-2757
http://www.hamblenwilliamsteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
There are plenty of homes in the area. It really depends on what you are looking for in particular. The best thing you can do is give me a call at 216-406-8598. We can go over your needs and I can come up with homes that meet your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rick Tannenbaum
216-406-8598
http://www.ClevelandHomesToday.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008