Home Buying in Duncanville>Question Details

Kenneth, Renter in Duncanville, TX

I'm looking to rent a home in the duncanville area,my children are getting older by the day. I just need some more space

Asked by Kenneth, Duncanville, TX Thu Jan 17, 2013

Answers

5
Kenneth,

We have a couple of options you may be interested in. You can do a traditional lease or we also have a lease with the right to purchase program. Either way we can work with your situation to get you more space for your kids to grow into. Call for further details. I'd be glad to help you.
Kenneth,

Contact one of the fine Realtors in Duncanville. They will be most qualified to get you the help you need. And it shouldn't cost you anything for the help.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Kenneth please give me a call at 214-641-7091. Would live to help you find more space
I would love to assist you. I have lived in the Duncanville area more than 30 years. I can be reached by cell phone, 972-467-3415, or email, kimdolyn@webb-barton.com.

Thank you!
Call 214.715.8825 we can assist you