Home Buying in Woodstock>Question Details

Justhefacts3, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

I'm looking to relocate to either georgia or sc. - owner finacing

Asked by Justhefacts3, West Palm Beach, FL Wed May 30, 2012

we will be visiting Georgia and SC soon to look at homes. we want a larger home w some acreage. pool a plus ... we want a few or more acres BUT will settle for an acre if its the right home... i just want to be withing half hour of big city so im fine w rural. woodstock was recommended we are open to other areas as well..thanks email me only greenfriday16@gmail.com Thanks again!!

Answers

3
Right now there is a shortage of inventory. I know that since I am searching for the same criteria for another buyer and have several more that I am working with that have not found their home yet. Patience is important in this market, but when the right one comes up you must be willing to act since they go quickly
Properties offering owner financing will greatly limit your choices but are out there. I am finding that most are looking for at least $5000 down non refundable. This would of course depend on how much you are wanting to spend or not spend that is. Please feel free to give me a call. I would need more information to see exactly what is out there depending on your price range. Have a great day.
Great! Would love to work with you. Feel free to review available properties for sale in the area on my website (link below).