Home Buying in Akron>Question Details

Phil Harris, Home Owner in Vancouver, WA

I'm looking to purchase a 4 unit in Akron. Need financing options

Asked by Phil Harris, Vancouver, WA Sun Mar 23, 2014

This would be a non owner occupied property. I have 2 other homes, one rental, and my personal home. I am planning on selling the one rental I have later this year. Is this doable? The 4 unit is priced around 100k, and is in a great neighborhood.

Answers

3
Betty Wise’s answer
Hi Phil - Your best first option is to contact a mortgage lender and/or your local bank and find out what options they may have for you. Be aware that different types of lenders have different programs - and one may suit your needs better than another. Do not let them run your credit report more than once until you make a firm decision on a purchase so as to not hurt your credit rating. Most mortgage lenders I work with can do a basic check for you after just a short phone call, and they work more friendly hours than most bank reps. Let me know if I can help you!
Hi, Phil. If you are still in need of financing options available to you I would be happy to recommend lenders to call. Do you have a specific neighborhood in Akron in which you are interested? I can quickly set up an automated search which will alert you to newly listed 4 units. I also have a network of commercial agents I regularly work with: I would be happy to reach out to them to locate those buildings currently available which are not listed on the MLS. Call me if you need info: 330.571.9931 or email Ro@RealtorRo.com.
Hi, I'm Jeff Johnson with Keller Williams and I can give you a couple of names and contact info of possibly the best loan officers I know. Let me know if you are still in need of help and I will get the best around to be ready for your call. Thank you. 330-603-0259