Marie Bogdon…, Other/Just Looking in

I'm looking to purchase a coop on n village ave, but there is no parking. how safe are the overnight parking lots?

Asked by Marie Bogdonoff, Thu Dec 22, 2011

Answers

3
For any safety concerns, do contact the local police department with all your questions; if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit the area more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 22, 2011
Hopefully by this time you are more familiar with the safety of the Village but just in case please note that the Village has it's own police force and they are extremely dilligent. Many residents park in the overnight lots and there are few incidents.
Anna answered your question in a direct professional manner. If you are still in the market to search, you may review my background on my website using the below link. I live in a Co-op in Rockville Centre and enjoy living in this community. Best of luck. kl