Home Buying in Harlem>Question Details

Msvaughn1978…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I'm looking to move with my 2 kids to HARLEM. My credit Is fair which means it isn't bad nor good I can afford 1200 4 a 2bedrm can any1 help

Asked by Msvaughn197818, Philadelphia, PA Wed Apr 2, 2014

Answers

2
Hi Ms. Vaughn,

It would be much easier to assist you if your current credit rating was stated, as well as if you are primarily looking to rent. or to buy. Also, the key to any decision or recommendation/advice will have a lot to do with your income as well as long term job security.
So the ball is in your court. In the interim, I hope you have a great weekend.
My Best,

Robert
Hello Ms Vaughn
Are you looking to buy or rent in Harlem? If you are looking to buy a HDFC- Housing Development and Finance Corporation- co-op may be right for you. Basically HDFC co-ops are affordable cooperatives that are subsidized by the city and sold for below market rate prices.

HDFC co-ops can be a great opportunity for low to middle income families, providing you qualify. There are eligibility or income restrictions attached to this type of ownership.

If you would like more information about HDFC co-ops please reach out directly. Thanks so much.

Celeste Harwell
charwell@cbbellmarc.com