Home Buying in Buffalo>Question Details

Robert, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I'm looking to move back to Buffalo and would love to live downtown.

Asked by Robert, Tampa, FL Mon Jul 1, 2013

I have been looking online at homes, but the photos are soooo bad, as well as the synopsis. Looking to come home in spring of 2014. What type of financing is available for single family? Is there re-hab loans or grants available?

Answers

3
We welcome you back! I don't know how long you have been away, but there is a lot of exciting new things happening in Buffalo!
Depending on what you are willing to spend, there could be a lot of choices for you, as real estate in the area continues to be very affordable compared to other areas of the country. In regards to purchasing, there are rehab loans available. First time buyer progrmas, FHA, SONYMA may also be good choices.
Feel free to contact me!
Chris Greiner
716-480-8463

I always love to hear from people planning to move back into our beautiful city. I live in and work in Buffalo's Elmwood Village. Are you planning on living right in downtown, Allentown, Elmwood Village, Delaware District, The Cottage District? There are a ton of unique little "pockets" in and around the city. The area (as I'm sure you know) has been seeing quite the resurgence. The water front development and the medical campus have been incredible driving forces and doing wonders for city life.

As far as financing, you have a lot of options but it will depend greatly on your criteria and what you're looking for.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have and start you on the right path.

Robert Blake
(716) 225-6273

Robert.Blake@HUNTRealEstate.com
Licensed Real Estate Broker
HUNT Real Estate ERA
Robert,

Maybe I can help you. Are you a first time home buyer? There are re-hab loans and possibly grant money. e-mail or call me: MetroRoberts@outlook.com or 716-536-9798

Robert