Home Buying in Princeton>Question Details

Reem, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I'm looking to invest up to 300K in a home in Princeton NJ. What is the best way to invest in residence for Princeton faculty / students?

Asked by Reem, New York, NY Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

11
Reem

I would presume that you are looking for condos in the Greater Princeton area--like West Windsor/Plainsboro/Hopewell/Lawrenceville areas. Currently I am working with clients with similar criteria and hence have complete "hands on" knowledge of various options.

Pl contact me at my cell # and I can arrange to meet you at my office at Princeton Junction.

Sujatha Prakash
Sales Associate(ABR)
(Radha Cheerath's Sales Team)
COLDWELL BANKER (Princeton Jct)
OFFICE 609- 799- 8181 Ext-345
CELL 609 -203- 4073
E FAX 973 -387- 3471
Hi Reem!

Why Princeton? As agents have said earlier it is difficult to find something for 300k in that area.

If you let me know more about your needs and situation, I can help you with investing successfully.

Call me: 609.903. 8903.
Hi Reem,

If you are looking for 300K place in the princeton area, you can contact me directly at
Tel: 609-606-5077
Email: sweta_ganai@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
Sweta
Tough to find a single family home in Princeton for $300K. Maybe a condo.....Even fixer upppers start at close to $400K.
I am not an agent but I can give some information if you want. E-mail me at hr107@yahoo.com or call me at 646499 5562.
Very difficult to find a home for that price in the bourgh of Princeton. There are several Condo and Townhouses in that price range. I can help you find one. Write to me at Brigitte.Sabar@prufoxroach.com with more details as to your specific requirements.
I have a interesting property for you. near 8k gross per mo.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/reo/2810661701.html
Dear Reem,

I think the best way for you to invest in Princeton is to find a property for a great price that has potential to be fixed up and that you are OK holding long term. You will need a Realtor that knows the Princeton area well, can recognize value and knows how to negotiate a good deal. Hope this helps you! I am happy to help in any way.

Best wishes,
Christina Phillips
I would suggest you come to our free Market Update seminar-Saturday, February 4 at 10:45am. This will give you valuable info on buying and selling in this area. Please rsvp to me directly.
Eric Branton
Sales Assoc.
Weichert Realtors
350 Nassau St.,Princeton, NJ
609-516-9502 [cell]
Ebranton@weichert.com
I have a great listing very close to the University near your price range and with lower expenses. It is a highly desirable location if you want to get in touch. I also can tell you where you can get a mortgage and what properties are on the "do not loan" list due to the high number of rental properties in those complexes.

Helen Sherman
helensherman@gmail.com
Prudential Fox and Roach
253 Nassau Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Reem,

Best way to invest is to get a most return on your investment. I’d be happy to assist you with this. I work in Princeton office and I know the market here very well. Email me so I can send you information on investment properties in Princeton area.

SUREN POGOSOV
Realtor, Sales Associate Selling in NJ & PA
Keller Williams Princeton & Delaware Valley Realty
Office: (609)987-8889 Ext.1328 Cell: (347)782-2036
Email: surenrealtor1@verizon.net
Search for your dream home by Features, Location, School district or listing number.
Web Reference: http://freeMLS.org