Icarus, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I'm looking to invest into a multi-unit building as an investment within the L.A. area. Looking for an agent who is well experienced with investors.

Asked by Icarus, Los Angeles, CA Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

7
Search LA Homes’ answer
Hello Icarus,

Our team has been in business with investors for years and we specialize in the Los Angeles area. We'd be happy to discuss this further with you, feel free to contact us at

Jesse de Leon Properties
clientcare@jdlproperties.com
PH: 310-494-6394
Direct: 310.982.6595
I have been a broker for over 20 years specializing in residential and residential income property in Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties. You mentioned Los Angeles area - my preference is to avoid the CITY of Los Angeles due to rent control issues - Los Angeles COUNTY areas do NOT have rent control. Call an agent that knows the difference.

Bill Mota
Broker
Sellstate Pacific Realty
Arcadia, CA 91006
626 233-0190 cell
How much capitol do you have.
I have something you might like.
Call me at 310 301 897
I've been working with investors for over 20 years, and what I've learned is; the first question a serious broker needs to ask is, if my agency is willing to commit to you, will you commit to us, in writing? Let's start there. We've made people serious money and we are accepting serious clients.

Give us a call & let's see what we have in common.

Ken Dorfman
Broker
Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.Biz
888-846-0688
Since Los angeles is an area that our office works and is actually located in, I am a very knowledgeable with your area of interest. I have found investors property that is located in non rent control areas to maximize their investments. If you would like me to send you a few listings via email, I would be more than delighted to do so.

Please feel free to email me @
dreyes025@gmail.com
310-754-9359
David Reyes
DRE#01902577
Since I started out in the commercial world, I have developed a well rounded skill for looking for properties for investors. Most of my sales have been for business owners, investors and landlords. Send me an email with your price range and I'll send you some great deals in LA. caroline.wcli@gmail.com or call me to discuss. 818-967-9626. Thank you.
Hi, I would love to speak to you further about your interest in income properties in person as there is much to discuss. I work out of the top producing office in the nation which grants me unparalleled access to all areas in LA along with any off market deals to be found. I look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

Alex Nesic
Coldwell Banker | Beverly Hills North
Cell: (323) 570-1441
Office: (310) 777-6393
Fax: (323) 679-1050
DRE Lic # 01884185
http://www.nesicproperties.com