Home Buying in Lehigh Valley>Question Details

A.tomaic.07, Home Buyer in Lehigh Valley, PA

I'm looking to get a $125,000 joint loan with my grandmother.

Asked by A.tomaic.07, Lehigh Valley, PA Fri Mar 29, 2013

I have low 600s for credit, car and school bills, and credit cards (all in good standings), with an annual income of $40k/yr. My grandmother has credit above the 800s mark, however does not have very high income. Is there anyone who would factor our stuff together and actually give us a loan?

Answers

6
Good morning, I am Carol Ann Loughery, RE Agent with RE Linc Real Estate Group, LLC - Huntingdon Valley, PA *** 215.914.0300- cloughery@verizon.net *** Yes, I am associated with several Preferred Lenders that I refer to my buyers who have credit issues, and those who have perfect credit who can get you pre- approved for a mortgage, and into your new home in 30-60 days. Your first step is to get a Guaranteed Pre- Approved Letter from a Licensed Lender, NOT a BROKER, that will determine how much you can afford. Then you contact a realtor who has access to information on homes in your price range. SET APPOINTMENTS FOR YOU TO VIEW THESE HOMES. I will be with you at every step of the process. I would like to be your realtor, and get you settled in 30- 60 days. FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, AND I CAN MOVE YOU. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Also, we can come up with 10% down. I forgot to mention that.