Cawaters19, Home Buyer in 07030

I'm looking to find a Real Estate Agent in Jersey City/ Hoboken who specializes in Investment Properties.

Asked by Cawaters19, 07030 Wed Nov 16, 2011

I live in Hoboken and have rental properties in NC and PA. I'm looking for a local real estate agent who specializes in Investment Properties, and is an Investor themselves. I would like to discuss the criteria I’m looking for and the agent could contact me whenever something came up that meets my needs.
Andy

Answers

12
Vrginia Beach, Virginia has booming economy with a great return on real estate investing. Be sure to look into all avenues. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011

Word of advice...it is great to use others to guide you on where you should be investing your money, but do your own HOMEWORK as well. If you don't think you have the knowledge base in a location to feel confident in your investment valuations, then partner with somebody who does. The reality is, most properties that could be considered awesome investments probably have already been swept up by agents and brokers, or experienced investors. I am not underestimating the importance of a good broker/agent, because they will be an incredible asset, but be smart and do your own due diligence before you lock your money into an illiquid asset.

Best of luck and happy investing!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
How about that people really come from Hoboken? Now that is precious. I live in Florida, how long you think it would take me by cab to come up to see you.? Unless you want to catch one and meet me . We could call that a joint venture and meet half way.
Hi Andy,

I live in Downtown Jersey City, and cover Hoboken as well.

50% of my clients are investors, and I recently purchased an investment property myself in the area. The rental market in Hoboken/JC is very strong right now... for several reasons.

Please feel free to call so we can discuss your criteria, or shoot me an email outlining your needs.

Chris

Chris Amberg
Weichert Realtors
Exchange Place Office
251 Washington Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Email: camberg@weichert.com
http://www.6thBoroughRealEstate.com
Hi Andy,

If you are looking to build, I have a large lot available near the PATH in Hoboken. Call or email me for more info. I also a project for sale in Jersey City. Neither of these are on the multiple listing service yet.

Dan Fleisher
201-822-5222
dansfleisher@gmail.com
Hi Andy,
Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
I can definitely help you find a property.
Dolores England
(201) 963-0088 x 14
Andy,
I have been a full time a real estate agent in Hoboken for 8 years and have also been active as an investor during that time as well. In 2009, we completed a 4 unit gut renovation condo conversion at 531 Garden Street (see link below) and have also owned a 3 unit investment property in Weehawken for 7 years (see link below). Please feel free to give me a call to discuss at your convenience.

http://www.hudsonrealtygroup.com/531-Garden-Street-Hoboken.html
http://www.hudsonrealtygroup.com/weehawken-multifamily-inves…

Matt Brown, SVP
Halstead Property New Jersey LLC
mbrown@halstead.com
201.805.7403 (m)
201.478.6709 (o)
http://www.hudsonrealtygroup.com
http://www.halstead.com

I specialize in commercial and residential investment.
I have have a listing and have available several other listing for multifamily properties.
Let me know your specific needs.
Would like a few minutes of your time.

Jean Jacques DuBane/Realtor Associate
Robert DeRuggiero Realtors.Inc
201.736.0904
I would like to throw my name in the hat as well. I am a full time realtor and investor as well. Prior to becoming a realtor, I was a buisness valuation expert so if you want to alk rates of return and cap rates or tax effects I can help you. My office Robert DeRuggiero Inc Realtors has been specializing in investment and commercial property for almost 50 years in the Hudson County Area. We carry many investment properties in the area.
Thank you for your consideration,
David Chittum 201.388.9670
My colleague Nelly Guevara and her team specialize in that area. You can reach her at 201-655-4967.

Elaine Mosera
Weichert Realtors, Fort Lee
201-592-1400
201-988-0972
Hi Andy, this is just a follow up to my earlier answer: if you have time Thursday night and/or Friday or Saturday, you may be interested in an event I am going to that is geared directly to us as real estate investors.
Gertrud (201-232-3341)
Hi Andy, I live in Hoboken and work out of our Hoboken and Jersey City offices. I am a Real Estate Investor as well and would be happy to talk with you about your needs and detailed requirements. You can reach me at 201-232-3341. I work at Liberty Realty LLC.
Gertrud Borchardt