Da, Other/Just Looking in Plainfield, NJ

I'm looking to buy this condo in North Plainfield, NJ 2 bedroom for 160K is it a fair price? Thanks!

Asked by Da, Plainfield, NJ Wed Mar 12, 2008

price? I don't want to make any unreasonable decisions. Thanks for your help

Answers

3
Based on recent sales a 160k sales price would be below all the comparables. To get a true determination of value you need to compare units within the same complex by their location and condtion. Your agent should be able to do this for you. If you are not working with an agen I will be glad to assist. My office is 5 minutes from North Plainfield. Good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 12, 2008
How did you find the property? is it a FSBO (For Sale By Owner)?

Check list...
Take a ride by and check out if you even like the neighborhood
See the inside of the unit in person to ensure it's in good shape
Don't forget to get your inspections, title search and servey done.

As of today acording to the Garden State MLS sold 2 bedroom condos in North Plainfield range in price from $155,000 to $199,000.

Good Luck...
Hi Daria,
This is difficult to answer without seeing the unit you are referring to however there are currently six 2 bedroom condo and townhome units on the market ranging from 165,000 to 249,900.

In addition, four 2 bedroom units have sold in the recent months ranging from 175,000 to 230,000.

If you have additional questions please feel free to contact me at 732-580-5309.