Dale Smith, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I'm looking to buy one of the Paradise Village properties or Rexmere(?). I've recently inherited a large sum of money but I have a VERY BAD credit

Asked by Dale Smith, Washington, DC Mon Apr 14, 2014

score. will this affect me from buying a house with cash???

Answers

6
I have the cash to buy a house in Rexmere Village. My credit score isn't even "very bad". I was denied to live at Rexmere Village. I have been working at a law firm for more than 10 years. I have been a paralegal for 25 years. My ratio of income to debt is good. I am making enough money to afford to live there. Yet because my score was somewhat low I was denied. I even wrote a letter with regards to my job history and my income thinking that would help. My boss wrote me a letter to attach to my letter which says I am a paralegal. No go. Yet when I asked them what it was based on to be approved they said there is multiple reasons. What they should have said if your credit score is below "blank" you will be denied. Instead they took my application fee and I got denied for credit solely. Knowing that if your score is lower than "blank" they should tell you that up front instead of having you pay for something you will be denied for anyways. It is an easy $125.00 for them. The $125.00 is not the problem, it is the way they are handling it.
Hello....I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if you’re actually looking to get the situation rectified.

Sergio Marshall
972-231-0452 ext 109 http://www.whitejacobs.com/sergio-marshall
Blow it all on hookers and rent the place out first you may have to move out fast because the neighbors may not like
As long as the money is traceable, you are good to go.

Before you spend ANY of that money, do yourself a favor and meet up with a financial planner, a life planning attorney and a REALTOR. Your long term stability will be established by the decisions you make now.

Make decisions that are strategic and align with a wealth building strategy.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
No. If you have the cash then credit isn't an issue! Go for it!