Sylviamendoz…, Home Buyer in San Tan Valley, AZ

I'm looking to buy my first home in Arizona, wondered how difficult I'm rebuilding my credit I'm only somewhere at 600.

Asked by Sylviamendoza06, San Tan Valley, AZ Mon Nov 12, 2012

It may be easier than you think. It is certainly a possiblitiy. I'd be happy to help you determine your qualification.

give me a call at 623-703-8890
email is
Hi Sylvia,
Firstly I would like to congratulate you for taking the right step in the right direction. A loan officer can best guide you into what you need to be doing to improve your credit score. If you don't have one yet I can recommend a very knowledgeable loan officer. Call or e-mail me today and I will forward you his information.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
I have an excellent fellow that my clients have used in the past to help build and repair their credit. Feel free to contact me via my profile and I can send you his information.
Hi Sylvia,
It seems that your credit is getting to where the lenders are comfortable lending. There are also programs for Buyers that may have 20% for down payment and the credit score limits are not bad at all. Let me know what areas you may be looking for, and I will be happy to offer you a one hour evaluation of market and your options.

Web Reference:
Sylvia, you are only a few points away from qualifying for a loan. I have several lenders that can effectively help you reach your goal of home ownership in Arizona. Feel free to contact me for more information.
By the way...we should also speak about some of the current down payment assistance programs that are currently available to buyers in Arizona. It's free money!
Hi Sylvia,

Congratulations on deciding to purchase your first home! You must be very excited. As far as credit score is concerned you're already very close to being able to purchase a home. There are several great loan programs out there that could be beneficial to you. It might be a good idea to talk to a lender now, because he/she can give you valuable information to help fast track you to acceptable credit. My name is Nathan and I also live in Queen Creek / San Tan Valley, I know the area very well. Please let me know if you'd like for me to get you in touch with a lender that can help you on the road to your first home purchase!
Hi Sylvia,

It does take some time to restore your credit. I have included a credit repair company that can assist you in getting your score back to where you want it. I have had a few clients use them and had their credit restored successfully. The cost of repairing your credit outweighs the interest you will pay by not having good credit and paying higher rates for all major purchases.

Hope this helps