Home Buying in Duncanville>Question Details

blanca, Home Buyer in 75116

I'm looking to buy mi first house in Duncanville tx i don't have good credit but mi husband does not have no credit what is mi first step

Asked by blanca, 75116 Fri Jan 31, 2014

Answers

5
Erica Texada 214.680.4566’s answer
Blanca, I'm an agent that knows the Duncanville and surrounding real estate markets (Cedar Hill, Desoto, Grand Prairie) like the back of my hand. I would love it if you could give me a call so that we may discuss your circumstance in more detail. I also have a great team of professionals in place that can assist you with financing and credit.

Erica Texada
214-680-4566
Web Reference: http://www.EricaTexada.com
Hi There Blanca!

Start off with a Mortgage Lender that can help you find programs that you may qualify for and give you an idea on interest rates, down payment money needed, etc.

Should you still need assistance, please give me a call.

Best of Luck!
Blanca, I would suggest finding a local realtor, who you feel comfortable with working with, I would not sign any paperwork as of yet, because you're not sure how long it will be until you are able to buy.
When looking for a realtor, I'd make sure to ask if they have a preferred lender, that they would recommend you using, as most agents do.

I hope this helps you out...

If you would like me to find someone that is in your area that is sure to do a great job, just get in contact with me.

4802759566
rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com
Your first step is an experienced lender taking a look at both of your credit profiles and advising you on how to get you where you need to be.
I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage.

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:
Hello Blanca,

We have a program here in Texas that offers some down payment assistance and it is available for people with less than perfect credit. Qualifying for the program is not too difficult and your husband's good credit will be taken in account. If you like further information, please feel to contact me. I have over 25 years in the business and I specialize in helping people with credit problems. Please feel free to read some the blogs I have written on the subject.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/11/can_i_buy…

Take care
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com