Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Maya Torabi, Real Estate Pro in Flushing, Queens, NY

I'm looking to buy a vacation home close to Disney world. I'm looking for a nice safe area at a decent price. Max $65k, is that reasonable?

Asked by Maya Torabi, Flushing, Queens, NY Tue Oct 2, 2012

It's all cash and I would like to close ASAP. I want to be in by Christmas

Answers

14
Maya,

I have several properties that fit that description that are not on the MLS, or TRULIA. Just send me an e-mail.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Luxury Property Specialist
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
Perhaps you can find a one-bedroom condo for $65,000. Contact a realtor in the area for expert advice.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Phone/Text: (813) 766-1501
Email: Marg@tampahouse1.com
Website: http://www.TampaHouse1.com
If you really want to go some vacation in Disney world, I think this E-book would help you to find some places and the inside secret of Disney World.

http://6b47ep-4tgx6zxc885toybpn89.hop.clickbank.net/

Sherwin.
Maya,

In short, 65k will not be enough for a quality home close to Disney. Prices have been rising since 2010 and I agree with all my fellow Realtors that again 65k will not cut it.
Prices in Kissimmee have been going up for over 18 months. Properties for under $65 are few, single family homes are none existant. Almost any property you find at that price range will require some sort of repair, and or will be a Short-sale situation requiring months to close. This link will show you the only 8 properties you could get for under 70,000 in a 10 mile radius around Disney (besides dozen or so 1/1 condotel rooms). 8 available > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7161863…

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Lot's of nice answers, but not a lot of straight talk. No, Maya, $65,000 is no longer enough to get you something decent near Disney. You are really a couple years too late. About the only thing you will find is Villas Del Sol in Kissimmee and as Dave says, do you research well.
Hi Maya, As you can see there are plenty of Realtor's to help you with your purchase, now the tough part is choosing the right one.
There truly are so many different things you need to consider before jumping into this purchase. You seem very eager to get started and that is great, my job is to educate you as we move forward and show you why one property is better than another.
Most, if not all, of the properties in this price range are selling well above asking price and will have multiple offers in them. It is pretty much like a blind auction
So I have a few questions for you, are you looking for a property that needs work, what is your HOA cap, will you also be renting when not using, do you need property management, do you want to rent long term/short term. These are just a few of the items we need to discuss before we start putting in offers.
I work mainly with out of state buyers, I have 25 yrs as a contractor, I provide free condition reports, videos and estimates as part of my service.

I am always available when you need me, it's rare to get my VM, and looking forward to getting you into a great property.

Call or email me anytime.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian Mahoney
C-848-448-0333
RE/MAX
Town Centre
Orlando, Fl. 32801
downtownremax@gmail.com
Hi Maya,
Thanks for turning to Trulia with your real estate questions.

We need to establish what kind of property you are looking for; house, condo etc.
Then we need to check the market for what's out there, and go from there......

But before you go any further, please find an agent that knows the areas, and the type of property you are looking for. Be sure it is someone you can work with long distance.

I've found numerous properties for my out of town and country clients.

If I can help, let me know!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Maya,

Unfortunately in the hot area known locally as 'Disney's back yard' your price range won't work without backing it with a loan.

You will find property around Kissmmee just make sure you do your research well.

Broker Dave & Patty
Dave Lowe, Real Estate Broker
GRI, ABR, ePRO, CDPE, REPM

OrlandoFloridaRelocation.com
Hi Maya,

I work with a developer that just bought 40 homes in the Kissimme area. The bring them back to life and sell them at competive prices. I do not represent him, I represent the buyers. He is someone who I get great leads on properties that are not listed in the MLS. I am sure you see all of the great deals in the Disney area, and the pictures do not always show the details. The homes he has are usually built in 2003-2008. You would not need to deal with a short sale or bank owned. Also the brokerage I work with is in the top 10 in Central FL. Take a minute to check out my bio. I am licensed in 2 states. I work with out of town buyers all the time, and I myself bought my home the same way.There are a lot of great homes that would fit your criteria. Email or call me and I will help you get started. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
Jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Hi Maya I'd be happy to help and find a home for you! If you would like to discuss options please call me at 818-641-6110 or shoot me an email at steve@golfpark.com

Thanks!
Steve DeLuco
Golfpark Propert
Maya
I'd be delighted to help you find the right home/property if at all possible within your budget.
Feel free to contact me directly so I can discuss some options with you.
Chris
Maya,
There are coule of ways to approach this, you can call me at 407 758 2731 and we can discuss the differernt options. You can also email me at deo_singh1@msn.com

Deo Singh
Ameriteam Realty Inc
845 N Garland Ave Suite 200
Orlando Fl 32801
deo_singh1@msn.com
Cell : 407 758 2731
Hi Maya,
I am actually helping another couple from NY purchase a vacation home close to the parks. Your price range is a bit low but I am confident I can find you nice condo for this price. However, there are monthly condo fees. As far as single family homes, there are a few in your price range. Let me know if you would like to me to do a customized search for you and email you daily listings that match your criteria.
Jennifer Steele