Home Buying in Stratford>Question Details

Sandie, Home Buyer in Stratford, CT

I'm looking to buy a house with 3 bedrooms 2 bath and somewhat of a finish basement in stratford

Asked by Sandie, Stratford, CT Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

6
Ted Kostzewski’s answer
Good Morning Sandie:
First, let me emphasize that contracting with a Buyer's Agent is the first thing you should do. The reason is because you want an agent looking out for your needs, and he/she will have a fiduciary responsibility to you and you alone. In the greatest majority of instances the commission for your agent will come out of the selling side so it's practically free representation. There are times, however, when the buyers could be responsible for the commission. This is something you should cover with the person you elect to represent you.
Consider where you might like to buy, as well. As you well know location is most important in determining price as well as resale value. If you have a house you are going to list prior to buying another, talk with your agent about working out a deal if he/she is going to represent you on both the sale and buying side. Our offices are also located in Stratford and I would be happy to consult with you at any time. Good luck.
Hi Sandie,
I have a beautifully restored 3 BR home in Stratford for sale. The inside is completely renovated, very clean, and totally move-in ready. It is loaded with charm (stained glass, columns, original woodwork). It is in a very convenient location for busy people. It has a good sized basement, but it is not finished. If you would like to see it, please call me at 203-321-6300.
Kind regards,
Sandra
Hi Sandie,

We're going to put a house on the market in the next couple of days that seems to fit your criteria.

Give me a quick call in my cell if you're interested so I can describe the property to you. 2034548066.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jenny Mocciolo

Fischer & Stone Realty Group
William Raveis
Jenny.mocciolo@raveis.com
203.465.8066
Hi Sandie,
I am a REALTOR in Stratford. I would be happy to assist you. We have new houses for sale. Please give me a call at 203-383-9149.
Cindy Fritzinger
Patterson & Associates Real Estate
3333 Main St
Stratford, CT
Hello Sandie,

I am from Stratford and our office is on Main Street in Stratford. Please feel free to call me anytime today to see what we could find for you.

Lou
(203) 895-6767
William Raveis
Stratford, CT 06614
Hi Sandie I'd be happy to help you, I grew up and live in Stratford.Please give me a call to discuss what your looking for.......................Chuck 203-521-8752