Christy Lee, Home Buyer in Hamtramck, MI

I'm looking to buy a house in hamtramck not near detriot .im interested in buying houses for 10,000 to 16,000 ?

Asked by Christy Lee, Hamtramck, MI Mon Mar 18, 2013

It has to be in good condition .so I won't put on some work .i would like to move when the house is already fixed .i need a house available for that price range .i also need a foreclosure list in hamtramck that is in good condition and a short sale list .asap ! I'm really looking forward for an agen to reply back ASAP I need a four room and 2 bathroom .or it can be more than four room .single family or multi family .i know they are alot of florclosure and I need all the list .thank u

Answers

4
Call me so I can show you some homes. 313-575-2336
I only found 2 houses period

12284 Mcdougall - 3 bedroom for 10,000
9801 Dequinder - 2 bedroom for 19,000

The market has been rebounding in this price range for the past couple of years. There is not a large list of homes that are bank owned in the area...Sorry
Prices have gone up in Hamtramck. The fixer uppers are going to require a sizable investment. And by the way Detroit surrounds Hamtramck.
Christy,

Hamtramck happens to be surrounded by the City of Detroit. It is going to be extremely difficult to find a home in the price range you are looking in that doesn't need repairs. Most foreclosures need repairs.

I'd be happy to send you a list of available properties in your price range. Just send me an email.

Thank You,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Thanks I send my email to your email
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013